The Perry BioBin is a storage silo built from pre-galvanised panels that can be quickly and easily assembled to provide significant on-site biomass storage. These silos have a maximum height of 7m, with a capacity of 120m³ of forestry woodchip.
The all bolted construction allows for quick and easy installation on site. BioBins are manufactured with no square corners which means there is no “dead” space within the silo.
- 3m, 4m, 5m or 6m diameter versions – maximum overall height of 7.0m.
- All manufactured from pre-galvanised panels.
- No square corners means no “dead” space.
- All bolted construction for quick and easy site assembly.
- Sight glasses.
- Capacity up to 120m³ of wood chip.
- Access door into main area.
- Cladding kit available for cladding in timber or box profile sheeting.
- Roof vents.
- Can be filled by blower trucks using industry-standard camlock connection.
Managing Director, David Perry, said “It is imperative that our British farmers are able to continue to support this country through these uncertain times, as a company we aim to support them every way we can with the help of our trusted dealer network. From new...
When considering which type of mechanical intake system to use, the first thing to consider is the type of products to be handled. If the products are all free flowing such as cereals, then a chain and flight conveyor system will...
The machines last The Perry machines are built to last and we have our records going back well into the 1960s so if a machine needs a replacement part, we know exactly what it needs and we can get it manufactured and out to you quickly. We are so confident in the...