Square Hopper Bottom Bins
Perry manufactures and supplies a range of galvanised square and round storage silos, square bins and tote bins. The modular design of the bins allows them to be extended at a later date with ease, allowing the capacity of the bins to increase as storage demand increases.
- All galvanised construction.
- Square hopper bottom bin capacities from 1 to 100 tonnes based on wheat at 750kg/m³.
- Bin sizes from 1m² to 4m² – a variety of heights available.
- Supplied flat pack for bolted construction onsite.
- 45 and 60 degree hoppers available.
- Various lid options including dust covers, weather proof lids and tarpaulins.
- Galvanised, stainless, mild steel & painted options available.
- Mobile drier compatible square bins.
- Forklift channels available on bins up to 3m².
- Bin slides – manual, motorised & electro pneumatic.
- Bump bars on dump loaded bins to minimise damage from forklifts.
- Modular design.
Special bins available to suit customer’s applications.
Managing Director, David Perry, said “It is imperative that our British farmers are able to continue to support this country through these uncertain times, as a company we aim to support them every way we can with the help of our trusted dealer network. From new...
When considering which type of mechanical intake system to use, the first thing to consider is the type of products to be handled. If the products are all free flowing such as cereals, then a chain and flight conveyor system will...
The machines last The Perry machines are built to last and we have our records going back well into the 1960s so if a machine needs a replacement part, we know exactly what it needs and we can get it manufactured and out to you quickly. We are so confident in the...